Tuesday 10 June 2014

Cocoa Bana Cake v2

Cocoa Bana Cake Version 2!

The first try was goody! My 18mo Kai loves it and kept asking me for more! Happy mummy! Hub thinks it was not sweet but that was fine with me as I never meant it to be sweet anyway since Kai eats that. However, the cake was quite crumbly and I googled to troubleshoot. Seems need to add more oil/water.

So now, this was my 2nd version. Following the same website and method, I added my own modification.

http://www.mumsnet.com/food/recipe/1866-Easy-banana-cake

Ingredients

- 200g all purpose flour + 25g unsweetened cocoa powder(sifted)
- 100g sugar 
- 2 eggs 
- 120g butter 
- 3 bananas
- 60ml water
- 3 tsp baking powder (sifted)

Method

  1. Mash bananas in your largest mixing bowl.
  2. In a separate bowl, mix butter with sugar until smooth, then add eggs and water.
  3. Mix both mixtures together then add the flour.
  4. Put in rice cooker pot and press CAKE tab. 
  5. After the BEEP, remove immediately and invert on a rack to cool before slicing.
YES! The cake is not crumbly!

Cocoa Bana Cake 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.