Monday 17 November 2014

pan-fried sweet sour pork

The result was to my liking but oh, what a lot of work! I won't try it often unless I can think of an alternative way to chop or prepare the ingredients quicker.

Ingredients:
Red, green, yellow bell peppers, diced
onions, cubed
pork shoulder, cubed
canned pineapples, cubed
3 tbsp vinegar
3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tsp sugar, mix vinegar, tomato sauce and sugar
marinate the pork with soya sauce and hua tiao wine
coat pork with potato starch

Cooking part
Heat olive oil(I didn't pour alot, just my usual amt when pan frying)
add pork cubes slowly
flip and turn till cubes are cooked. Remove them.
using back some oil from the wok, stir fry the vegetables till cooked
add back the pork and fry again
drizzle the sweet sour sauce over and let simmer, stirring occasionally

Done! Love the traffic light colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.