Monday 19 May 2014

miso honey wings




Rice Cooker Meat
This picture attached was done last year where I was still using my old cooker with only COOK and WARM functions. That’s all. Again, I wanted a no frills easy baked chicken without cleaning the mess in the oven. So I tried using my old rice cooker to “roast”. For this effect, I pressed about 3-4x till I was satisfied with the color. And it’s done. Really simple, soft and tasty. Another dish u can do for ur little ones. 

Recipe:
-Marinate in your fav sauce. I used miso and honey. Leave few hours in fridge or overnight
-lay the skin facing down without the marinate. Browns nicer.
-cover lid and press COOK. Press additional times when switched to warm till satisfied.
-I flipped to the other side to ensure even browning.
-separately heat remaining sauce over rice or noodles.


Miso & Honey Chix

shirleen - rice cooker chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.